Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Watters & Watters: Simply Stellar Fabric & Style


I love good fabric. Maybe it's because my mother had most of my clothes made for me when I was a teenager. Maybe it's because my entire Cajun family breathed women's fashion in little towns tucked into South Louisiana and Central Texas. Whatever the genesis, I judge a dress as much by its feel as its sex appeal. Lets face it, a fabric that is scrumptious to touch not only holds its line better, it feels sexy as hell when you wear it. And good fabric is one of the reasons I love offering Watters & Watters evening and party dresses in Scarlett's Closet.

Sultry and glamorous charmeuse. Sophisticated duchess satin. Rich and ladylike Dupioni silk. Light as air crinkle silk chiffon. The fabric represented in our new collection of Watters & Watters evening gowns and cocktail dresses is simply stellar in its eye appeal and feel.

And it's no slouch in terms of style.

For 20 years, Vatana Watters has set the design tone for this line. Her styles are not "out there" or avant garde, but classic, flattering and what women want to wear.

Watters & Watters may not be a household word like the ubiquitous Vera, but these dresses are the equal to any in terms of quality, style and value.

Watters & Watters in Scarlett's Closet


No comments: