Saturday, December 6, 2008

Winter Weddings: Think Outside the Black



Jingle bells usher in winter weddings, holiday parties and the perennial question, what to wear. Think outside the little black dress this year.


Sparkle


Snowflakes. Diamonds. Crystals. Nothing says winter like sparkle on your ears, in your hair, around your waist.

Christos Bridal Dress ~Style Sienna.

Take me there





Color


Red. Green. Coral? Why not? Who's going to look at those little black crows when you show up in a color that sizzles.




After Six 6196 Red Strapless Party Dress with Pencil Skirt

Take me there










Alvina Valenta 9680 Green Chiffon Halter Evening Dress

Take me there









Bari Jay 247 Coral Charmeuse Halter Evening Dress with Bandeau Top


Take me there







Winter White


All heads turn toward sophisticated winter white.

Montage 16940 Winter White Evening Dress with Lace Topper

Take me there







Berry

Cranberry. Wineberry. Holly. Deep rich tones make dramatic entrances at any elegant affair.

Watters & Watters 2612 Wineberry Silk Halter Tea Length Party Dress


Take me there



Whatever you wear, make merry!

No comments: